PURCHASING A PRINT ON THE ART MONEY INSTALLMENT PLAN 

Art Money is our partner for our installment plan:

  • 10% down
  • 10 months
  • 10 payments
  • No interest or fees to you. 

This service has a simple application that is done entirely online.

 

To Set Up an Installment Plan

    1. Go to the Art Money site:  https://www.artmoney.com/us
    2. Scroll down to ‘Get Started”
    3. Sign up with Art Money. 
    4. The application asks you a few basic financial questions.
    5. You can list the exact amount requested for the artwork you would like to buy, or an additional amount. This credit arrangement with Art Money is good for any of our prints at the Trust, at any time.

This is a simple 30 second approval process – they do what is called a ‘soft-pull’ credit  check, which does not affect your credit score, unlike a ‘hard-pull’ credit check. If they have any questions, they will be in touch right away via email.

 

ArtMoney will ask for a one-time verification from you in a separate email.

 

Put Down a 10% Deposit:

    1. The Imogen Cunningham Trust requests a 10% deposit of the work, and ArtMoney will set up the installment plan for the remaining 90%.
    2. This deposit amount can be sent directly to the Cunningham Trust – 10% of the sales price + WA state taxes if shipped within WA state.
    3. The Imogen Cunningham Trust will invoice you directly for this 10% deposit from our Quickbooks Online invoicing system. This can be paid with a credit card online.

 

Now Finish Purchasing the Print:

    1. Upon your Art Money credit approval you will be invited to login to your ArtMoney account.
    2. Select ‘Buy Artwork’
    3. Enter full invoice price, including the taxes if you live in WA state. 
    4. Enter the amount that you put down for the 10% deposit on the work. This amount is deducted from your installment plan.
    5. Select the Imogen Cunningham Trust gallery from the drop-down menu.
    6. Enter your bank details or a credit card to schedule payments.
    7. The last step is to review the agreement and click “accept offer”

 

Next it is the Imogen Cunningham Trust’s Turn!

We get a notice that you have been approved for the Art Money payment plan and we go to our Art Money admin site, confirm the purchase and upload the artwork details. Next,  we ship the artwork right out to you!